Constant Room Temperature
How it works:
- An underfloor heating system circulates low-temperature water.
- Most conventional heating systems circulate water usually between 50 degrees Celsius to 80 degrees Celsius.
- Water is circulated between 25 degrees Celsius to 40 degrees Celsius.
- Can provide individual room/zone control.
- Constant room temperature.
- No loss of wall space with radiator.
- Underfloor heating works efficiently with all heat sources but is particularly suitable for use with low-temperature water from heat pumps.
Contact us today for any questions, queries and a free quote.